The St. Alexander School Pride Club provides students with an introduction to school leadership. It is open to all 4th & 5th grade students. The Raider Pride club gives students an opportunity to show school spirit and prepares them for Student Council in grades 6th through 8th.
Some of the activities and responsibilities of the Raider Pride Club:
- Attend Monthly Meeting (held during/lunch & recess and occasionally after school)
- Make posters for Student Council Events
- Work on a monthly Profile of a grade each and maintain the Student Council Bulletin Board
- Participate in Student Council events as needed (such as Mass/Prayer Services and recess activities)
- Help Preschool with lunch and recess