St. Alexander School welcomes the opportunity to have you as a volunteer. The many activities provided our students would not be possible without the unwavering dedication of our school volunteers.
Parents can help the school in many ways. Some parents serve as room parents assisting the teachers on special days or field trips. Others volunteer a set amount of time each week as tutors, art aides or office aides. Parents have unique talents and experiences, which enrich classroom experiences for students. Volunteers working in the school check in at the school office and receive an ID badge to wear.
- Criminal Background Check
- Attend Virtus/Protecting God’s Children Training for Adults
- Read the Code of Conduct and sign the Personnel Acknowledgment form
- Complete the Child Abuse Neglect Tracking System form (CANTS)
- Complete Mandated Reporter Training
- Complete monthly training bulletins
For more information, please call the school office.