Parents have unique talents, which enrich classroom and athletic experiences for students.
St. Alexander School welcomes the opportunity to have you as a volunteer. The many activities provided for our students would not be possible without the unwavering dedication of our school volunteers.
Parents may serve as room parents, assisting the teachers on special days or field trips. In addition, athletic coaches are also parent volunteers.
All volunteers must complete the Archdiocesan requirements.
- Criminal Background Check
- Attend VIRTUS/Protecting God’s Children Training for Adults
- Read the Code of Conduct and sign the Personnel Acknowledgment form
- Complete the Child Abuse Neglect Tracking System form (CANTS)
- Complete Mandated Reporter Training
- Complete monthly VIRTUS training bulletins
For more information, please call the school office.
Join our community!
St. Alexander School focuses on a growth mindset approach as we work together in partnership with our parents to help each student reach their fullest potential.